Sunday, October 08, 2006

Seduction [a hot poem I wrote some years ago]

seduction*

Come taste the hot sweat rushing out of my body aching with insatiable desire;

Come dive into the depths of the temptress' sea
and marvel at the beauty of the precious white pearl
right at the heart of its virgin bed.
Let the amorous saltwater cry of ecstasy upon touching your skin.

Come carry me to the highest heavens
where red, hot, sinful flames of passion burn,
igniting a most luscious sensation ever known to
you and me.

Come invite me to the steamy bed of your
sweet, dangerous urges
And I will hungrily yield in.


© 2001, mfdr

1 comment:

Azathoth100 said...

Very nice, and very passionate. While I do love poetry I've never been very good at it. It's like music, while I love music and can listen endlessly to it I can't play a singl instruments and my singing can kill a dog at 30 paces. espit any passion Ihave for these things I'm just not good at them. I envy those who are. Like you.